You have succesfully Signed Up!
Dan’s secretary will get in touch with you.
Due to popular request I have reinstated the 7 day original Castle Extravaganza. It will be up dated to the 21st Century – but as they say, “It will bring back the fire and brimstone I became famous (or infamous) for whilst giving seminars from 1993 to 2000 and is only partially exhibited in all my product.
This unique 7-day event focuses on exponential business growth in the shortest amount of time.
The intensive course includes detailed notes, letters, scripts, audio/visual aids and individualized
business plans of previous participants.
Dan Pena is a living legend in the seminar circuit and may not be as popular as other business
gurus out there today, but for a good reason. Entrepreneurs are afraid of his methodologies
because QLA forces people out of their shells and comfort zones. Pena says that super success is
made from hard work, big sacrifices and unconventional wisdom, which are not for the feint at heart.
He guarantees wealth beyond dreams to those with the guts to follow his methods step-by-step.
His Castle is proof enough that even a poor Latino from the barrio like himself can achieve his
Since his retirement in 1992, Dan Pena’s goal and purpose in offering the books, training, and
specialized seminars, is to bring out proven strategies for wealth creation and protection starting
with no money. He articulates his personal success development strategies and business success
coaching methodologies which he and countless others around the world, have used successfully.
- Pay Price to Action
- No free lunch, but super success can be accomplished at a discount
- Quantum Leap Advantage Action War Plan
- The business investment “RED FLAG” Check List
- 114 Penaisms
- Sample Letters
- Sample Phone Scripts
- Sample Meeting Interview Scripts
- Redefine goals and vision
- Building Self Esteem, Self Confidence and Self Worth
- Emotional Bank Accounts and how you build up a Reservoir
- Getting comfortable with high performance
- Leadership and its importance IN QLA
- Your doubts are not products of accurate thinking, but habitual thinking
- Super success – not for everyone
- Conventional wisdom – the losers crutch
- What it means to be super successful
- Laser Beam Focus VS Ferocious Focus
- Five Credos for success
- Preparing for your Quantum Leap (15 keys)
- Achieving your Quantum Leap (8 power strategies)
- Cashing in on your success. Doing it again.
- Take Action NOW or Never!
The Quantum Leap Advantage (QLA) Methology
- Your Quantum Leap Advantage
- Building Perception to become a Reality
- Creating Your Dream Team for Success
- 11 Steps that make a Deal
- The Plan with no Escape
7-Steps to Super Success
Step 1 – Creating your Personal Foundation for success:
- Get comfortable
- Passion – do you have it? Selling your dream
- Beyond Common Sense
- 5 Credos for Success
- New Rules – there are no rules
- Leadership and you in 21st century
- Focus on Ends not the Means whilst overcoming obstacles
Step 2 – Clarify your Vision – are you crystal clear?
Step 3 – Building the Perception – perception is reality
Step 4 – Creating Your Dream Team for business and life
Step 5 – Your Quantum Leap Action Plan:
- Growth – arithmetic, geometric, exponential, quantum
- Working Capital (Raising Capital) – OPM
- Financing – Internal Growth (Raising Capital) – OPM
- Acquisitions – External Growth (Deals and Acquisitions)
Step 6 – Pay Yourself (Directors, employees) first through all cycles and why?
Step 7 – Creating Your Exit Strategy (Selling, Franchising, Going Public)
- Dispelling myths about raising capital
- Financing your dream
- Rules of the Game – there aren’t any!
- How the internet has made the process easier and harder.
- Role playing financial presentations
- Forms of Finance
- Fundamentals of finance
- How to locate successful financing
- How to interview financial institutions
- Business Plans – Do’s and Don’ts
- How to create/project the right perception
- How to create an instant track record
- How to present to the financial institutions?
- How and why to always position to go public – even if you don’t
- How to leverage banks against each other?
- How to choose between IPO’s and Private Placements
- When to use Investment Banks, Venture Capitalists, brokers, private equity providers, and others?
- How to understand the various tools of finance
- Unsecured vs. secured debt
- How to see the red flags early
- Advanced role playing
- Evaluation of business plans of attendees
- How to avoid subsequent litigation by positioning yourself for it
- Analytical model for calculating debt required
- Most common financial follies
- How not to take rejection from bankers, investors too seriously
- Financial misconceptions
DEAL MAKING AND ACQUISITIONS
- How to find an industry
- How to find targets within your industry
- How the internet has made the deal making process easier and harder
- How to make a first impression
- How to expand your Dream Team
- How to set up a system to get paid
- How to structure professional fees
- How to set up and conduct the first, second and consecutive deal meetings
- How to proceed to reviewing financials
- Role play interviewing professionals
- How to create deal flow
- How to determine if the deal is hot
- How to conduct due diligence
- How to make an offer
- How to tie up the deal
- How to finance the deal
- How to do the next deal
- Role play using attendees own deals
- And all personal Deal questions answered.
LEADERSHIP, SELLING YOUR DREAM, DEALING WITH OBSTACLES
- What is leadership
- Leadership past, present and future
- Why is leadership more important now than ever
- Can’t lead without first understanding what it is to be a follower
- What do all great leaders know
- All great leaders are great salesmen first
- What is the most important part of the sales process
- How to make your selling process the same as their buying process
- What all great ideas have first.
- What is the easiest dream to sell
- How to get good/great at the sales process
- What all of your dream team must know and believe
- And all personal, leadership and obstacle questions answered
- Special meal requirements need to be requested 15 days in advance
The event starts with a welcoming dinner the first night where all get acquainted.
Day 1 arrival 5 – 7 pm
Night 1 welcome dinner (business suit)
Night 2,4,5, dinner (casual)
Night 3 eat out on your own
Night 6 graduation dinner (kilts!)
8 am full breakfast
9 am course begins
1pm buffet lunch
2 pm course resumes
6 – 7 pm course ends
6/7 – 8 pm – relax, golf, giant TV in library and snooker room, leisure centre: free weights; running machine; stairmaster; stationary bike; and weight machines.
8 pm – drinks
8:30 pm – 3/4 course dinner (except night 3 and 6)
10 pm till ?? – giant TV, entertainment centre in tower: snooker; video games, pin ball, music
Day 7 breakfast 8 – 9 am then departure
< Go back to Seminar page
To refresh QLA devotees memories QLA seminars produced the likes of ;
Ron LeGrand (USA) (Canada),
Deann and George Verdier (USA),
Bruce Whipple (USA),
Bodo Schaeffer (Germany),
Lucinda Burke (USA),
Casey Stephenson (USA),
Sally Hall (UK),
Tony Ward (Ireland),
David Abingdon (UK),
Shawn Casey (USA),
Ted Nicholas (Switzerland),
Heiko Faass (Germany),
Thelma Box (USA),
Armando Garcia (USA),
Peter Sage (UK),
Andrew Reid (Canada),
Dr Bernie Shindler (USA),
Don Taylor (USA),
Kenny Scott (UK),
Stephan Gomoll (Guernsey),
Des Vadgama (UK),
Ed Taylor (USA),
Nese Martin (UK),
Emerson Brantley (USA),
Craig Hofman (USA),
Gerard Hofmeijer (Netherlands),
Jose Alvarez (USA),
Arni Sigurdsson (Iceland),
Michael Pilarczyk (Netherlands),
Stuart Goldsmith (UK),
Oliver Schmalholz (AUSTRIA),
Robert Maier (GERMANY),
Frank Slangen (Netherlands),
Winneke Liefbroer (Netherlands),
Colin Chapman (Netherlands),
Ruben Navarrett (USA),
Casey Stephenson (Canada),
Martin Heller (UK),
Dan Lok (Canada),
Tim Cohn (USA),
Fidel Vargus (USA),
Nick Galtos (Australia),
Christian Bailey (UK),
Jim Ehretsman (USA),
Ray Rock (USA),
Des Vadgama (UK),
Dale Bullough (USA),
Tom Winkler (USA),
Ante Perkov (USA),
Steve Grey (USA) and countless others.
Dan has decided to give the New updated and expanded QLA Seminar for the great value cost of £10,000 (about $15,000). Obviously this is a great opportunity at a super value for a very few! The new mentor programme, already mentioned in his newsletter, is just one example of new exciting opportunities to come.
If you qualify due to recessionary times, payments are available.
To confirm your place, sign up NOW and receive:
- QLA product FREE! A £1500 (about $2500) value FREE!
- Participate in new YEAR LONG MENTOR PROGRAMME
- Entire 1200 power point presentation – FREE!
- Special individual time with Dan to discuss your Dream, Vision and Future.and…notes, letters, scripts, interviews and individualized game plan of one of the most successful QLA devotees to come through the program, including hundreds of sage bits of information from someone I have written about many times – a mentee extraordinaire!
Call NOW: +44 1241 828 691
In addition to 50 plus hours of interactive seminar in the ambiance of the super successful with other high performance individuals, all attendees will receive QLA product valued at £1,500 (about $2,250), plus the entire QLA Seminar 1200 Power Point presentation, FREE. All attendees will also get individual private time with Dan to discuss their own dream, idea, project or thoughts. Dan gives you the benefit of his almost 40 over years in business. He will tell you what he thinks and what can be done to make it better. No value can be put on this time, and over years many of the Castle attendees have been in business with Dan.
“QLA Seminar is mind-blowing, it´s about correctly rewiring your head. Changes in overall outcome will be for sure tremendous. It sets you up for your personal quantum leap. Additionally the atmosphere of the castle is unique and an experience for itself. What concerns taught business skills – the big difference to other seminars is, Mr. Pena has been there and done it. So the message is clear – “let´s go there and do it”. There are no excuses. The tough school of a true texican oilman. My thanks to Mr. Pena for the seminar. “ –
K. A. Beckmann, Bear Nicholas GmbH & Co KG, Germany
“I have been involved with wealth development seminars over the last 16 years with some of the top names in the industry – Anthony Robbins, Jay Abraham, Brian Tracy, etc.
I can confirm that the Dan Pena events have resulted in adding more financial value to delegates on a per-head basis, compared with any other seminar or speaker on the planet.”
Des Vadgama, VFactor