ARE YOU A WEAK SNOWFLAKE?
ARE YOU RAISING SNOWFLAKES?
ANSWER AT YOUR OWN PERIL!
1. Stranger says your significant other has a big ass?
a. You engage the stranger via dialogue
b. You immediately punch the person in the face
c. You start to talk shit and curse the stranger regardless of the risk
d. You avoid trouble by walking away
2. What would you do if a stranger spit on you, or your significant other?
a. You spit back and start a brawl
b. You try to talk sense to the stranger for doing the misdeed
c. You walk away and avoid trouble
3. Are you tough enough?
4. Would you run towards gun fire, as first responder?
a. Yes, and kill every person you set your eyes on
b. Yes, but I will make sure I take precautions to avoid being shot
c. No, because I don't want to die
5. Which would you rather be like?
c. Dan Peña (DSP)
e. Donald Trump
6. Would you want your kids to be like you?
a. Yes, I want them to be like me and follow my examples
b. No, I want them to be better than me
7. Would you change to be more alpha?
8. What if any, sacrifice would you make to toughen up?
a. My Family
b. My Friends
c. My Significant Other
d. Am not ready for that level of sacrifice
9. Your biggest regret?
a. Not seeing myself become more successful in life
b. Not being able to say my farewells to my family, friends or significant other who died
c. Losing my significant other
d. Losing my Family or Friends
10. Was/is your dad weak, or a pussy?
a. Yes, because he was not a good example for me growing up
b. No, because he disciplined me well, educating me how to survive in a tough world
c. Maybe, not sure
11. Growing up were your tough acts applauded?
a. No, I was punished for such actions
b. Yes, as my parent say life is a tough bitch
12. Were you taught that failure was an option?
c. Cannot Remember
13. Are your buddies/mates considered snowflakes/weak?
14. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
c. I Cannot Remember
15. Did your parents physically discipline you?
c. I Cannot Remember
16. Did your dad serve in the military?
c. He worked for the police/fire department
17. Do others consider you a snowflake/weak?
c. I don't care what they say about me
18. Are you embarrassed of your parents?
a. Yes, because they did not achieve much in life
b. No, because they are successful high performers
19. Are your siblings considered snowflakes/weak?
20. Were you taught your country was worth dying for?
21. Are your parents embarrassed by you?
22. Do you understand "spare the rod and spoil the child" and you implement it?
Answer is required.
SNOW FLAKE TEST RESULTS:
You are not a snowflake and you have the potential to become a high-performance person!
There is something that's pulling you down, get off your ass kid and fix it! Read and consume all free materials on this site!
You're on the edge, one more step and you're fucked!
You are a hopeless case! You are a fucking snowflake and if you have kids, they are at irreversible risk!
The contents within this Web site, the content of video clips, extracts from books, QLA Products and other communications are not intended to convey legal, accounting, tax, appraisal other professional or investment advice which is expressly disclaimed. All situations vary and the advice given and implemented has to be tailored to each particular case. Be sure you evaluate all professional and business advice with your lawyers and advisors based on the facts that apply to you. Remember: "Investigate Before You Invest!" I can't do that for you! No presentation or communication shall expressly or impliedly bind any person or entity to any contract, agreement or course of conduct, or waive any part of this disclaimer.